Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a magical time. We went to WA to my parents' house.
 
My brother Jared and his family and my sister Tyrelle and her family were there as well. Our kids were in cousin heaven. No, seriously. Heaven.
 
Speaking of heaven...there's nothing like a park on a crisp morning while you're waiting for the feasting hour.
 


My mom skipping with the three older kids. Yep. Skipping with gramma. Doesn't get better than that.


My dad hanging out with Violet while the others ran wild. She loves being outdoors and especially loves her Poppi!

 
We did shrinky-dinks, built stuff in my dad's workshop, crocheted (I just barely learned how from my talented sister), ate, played games, made jewelry, explored, and stayed up too late. Perfection.
 
The kids (including Violet) were awesome on the 9-hour drive to and from, which was quite amazing to Paul and myself.
 
Definitely a happy Thanksgiving.


No comments: