Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Violet, Addie-style

Every morning, I let Addie pick out what Violet's going to wear that day. (Sometimes I modify things on Sundays, but I try not to.) The only requirements are that her clothes be weather-appropriate.
 
Addie takes this "chore" very seriously and has not disappointed in her choices. Sometimes she even has titles for the outfits. I started snapping photos each day, because I didn't want to forget these ensembles. Ever.
 
This one is called "Mrs. Cute." Obviously.
 
This one is called "Hunter-Girl." I had to ask how this outfit was huntery, and Addie patiently explained it's because of the hat. Looks like a pretty normal outfit, overall. Kind of disappointing.

Ahh, that's better. That's the Addie-style we know and love. No name for this one, but the tights speak for themselves.
p.s. Raise your hand if you're in love with those chub-legs (and chins!) like we are. So. Cute. 

 This one is called "Candy Cane."
 
May your day be merry and bright.


3 comments:

Joyce said...

Ohhhh, man. Violet's cheeks are fabulous. So kissable!
Addie does a wonderful job!

Joyce said...

Ohhhh, man. Violet's cheeks are fabulous. So kissable!
Addie does a wonderful job!

RaeLynn said...

Oh my word, PLEASE continue a segment of these posts. They just made my night!