Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Violet has a tooth!

So, it's been a long time coming, but Violet has a tooth now. (She's only, y'know, almost 10 months old.) On Sunday. Then she sprouted two more this morning (including one upper fang. Awesome.). And three more are on the way.
 
Zero to six(ty) in a matter of days. Should I be worried about the way she operates?
 
Nah. Just look at her angel face.
 
 
(What we were really worried about, though, was that she might be walking before sprouting a tooth. Fears alleviated. Phew.) (But also? Vi and I had a serious heart-to-heart the other night about her slowing down the growing-up-ness. She said, "mah-mah-mah," grabbed her binky from my hand, flipped it around, and popped it into her mouth. I think she understood.)

1 comment:

RaeLynn said...

OH my gosh, seriously on her getting so big allsofasudden. Whuuut. I wonder if I'll ever see you again in person. As long as there is snow in Logan, probably not. 'Cause I officially hate snow. And winter. And this comment has nothing to do with your blog post. I'm awesome. Goodnight.