Friday, November 5, 2010

Before & After

I mentioned previously that I'm doing some stuff around the house. I'm going to start posting "Before" and "After" shots for your opinions and/or advice on future projects.

We've needed some TV trays for the family room for some time. I got the cherry-painted tray you see below at a thrift store for $2.50. Because I'm obsessed with ziggity-zagness lately, I decided to go that route (our family room currently lacks this fabulous pattern). So, using paints I had leftover from other projects, I spray-painted the metal a glossy navy and painted the tray a gray and white chevron.


Total cost: $2.50

4 comments:

Nan said...

You are making me feel a wee bit jealous with your creativity. Zig zag TV trays? Love them!

Lanette said...

Love it! The cheverons are way cool.

Kathy said...

what the talent????????????? i LOVE those. please make me some. thanks.

Jordan and Katrina Hansen said...

more, please

your house is amazing, and I need to learn all of your tricks